ARRL Headquarters is open from 8 AM to 5 PM Eastern time, Monday through Friday, except holidays. We are located on:
225 Main Street
Newington, CT 06111-1400
Click on each department below to expand their contact information. For quick answers, click "Learn More" to visit each department's web pages or visit the ARRL Site Index for a list of topics.
- Miscellaneous issues that are not more obviously covered above
- Questions about bringing HQ staff to conventions
- DX stories and articles
- Pictures of DXers and DXpeditions
- Help with DXing, questions about how to operate, or about software, etc.
Online Course Questions & Support:
Lifelong Learning Department
Emergency Communications Questions & Support:
Ken Bailey, K1FUG
Emergency Communications Department
Donations & Other inquiries:
Regina Galuppi, W3DGI
- DXCC application questions
- Application status
- Certificate or pin issues or problems; missing awards, lost in mail, etc.
- Order more awards, or order some new awards from the awards branch
- Issues about licenses, authentication, documentation
- Questions about validity of operations
- Questions about the DXCC rules
- DXCC member has a question about the data shown in his DXCC records
Award questions, please email the corresponding area as you see fit below:
Bob Inderbitzen, NQ1R
Product Development Manager
Not sure who to contact?
If you are not sure which department to contact, please call 1-860-594-0200 or 1-888-277-5289 (toll-free US only) M-F 8:00 AM-5:00 PM ET or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.